Monday, February 19, 2007

I, Captain

Some good soul in Schemingmind.com gave me a year of full membership, which allows me to create and manage teams of my own (in addition to lifting several other restrictions of free members). Within a day, I was able to create a national team and invite all my countrymen who play there. Soon, we will be up to the challenge of other teams! That, along with other benefits of being a full member, and I can see a full year of chess ahead.

So, if you are a Pinoy chessplayer, head to Schemingmind and look for Team Philippines!

4 comments:

F.A. Buenaventura said...

hi there!
I would like to link your blog to mine and hopefully you could do the same... Also, May I ask you how can I use Chesspublisher? with all those PGN stuff? I need help with those things.

Your a pinoy too? Noel? right sir?

toguints said...

Hi Kiko! sorry I haven't visited my blog for quite some time, and so it's only now that I noticed your notes. Yes, you can link your blog to mine (though I am not really sure how you do it), and vice versa. If you have already joined Schemingmind, let me know your username so I can look for you. Thanks

toguints said...

Kiko, it's kind of detailed to explain using ChessPublisher, and since I don't know your email, what you can do is join Schemingmind, look for me there (my handle is toguints), so we can discuss this in more detail. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi,
For your info Chess Publisher is a hi-jack version of an old Chessgenie made by Pinoy in Oz. You'll find the latest version of this mystical flash program at www.rootyhillchess.org.