Thursday, April 20, 2006

Learning from Mistakes

After a string of losses in my games at www.schemingmind.com, I decided that I will analyze each game where I lost in order to understand what went wrong. Somehow, the mere knowledge of what went wrong helps you from repeating the same. This is also one of the tips to improve one's game by no less than International Grandmaster Maurice Ashley (read the article here http://www.angelfire.com/fl/chessninja/ashley.html for more tips). If this becomes a really good exercise, maybe I could also move on to analyzing the outcome of each and every game, won or lost. This is also one way to fill up this blog :-)

You can find my game analyses on the succeeding posts. If you have the time and inclination, you may want to add your comments. Hopefully, some of you may also be helped by the insights that I will try to glean from this analysis. By the way, you may even find your game here :-)

No comments: