Friday, April 21, 2006

Private Game Note feature

It's kinda funny, but after almost a year of playing correspondence chess, only now was I recognizing the value of the "private game note" feature that I suppose is available in almost all cc sites (it's available in both sites I play in, mentioned elsewhere in this blog). With the feature, one can add game comments, series of expected moves, reasons you have for making a move, etc. And all this for your eyes only. It's a handy way of keeping track of your games even if your opponent isn't making any moves for several days, which is what one can expect in turn-based chess. It's also a good way of analyzing one's game, to see whether expected moves are reealized, and if not, where did you made a wrong conclusion. And for me it's a good way of keeping track of my thoughts which I will later use in analyzing a game here on my blog. So if you happen to be as "normal" as I am, you may want to put the feature into good use on your next game.

Good game to all!

No comments: